Is anxiety preventing you from falling asleep? Fight insomnia with spiritual healing. Discover the best spiritual meditation for anxiety and sleep.
Do you remember the last time you had a good night’s sleep? These days, many people are too stressed and anxious to sleep soundly through the night. They should try meditation for anxiety and sleep. Everyone wants to wake up feeling well-rested, refreshed, and ready to tackle the day. Now you can; keep reading to discover the power of meditation.
What Are Some Meditation Techniques?
Meditation is an art that takes many forms:
- Mindfulness meditation is where you focus on the present moment by taking note of your body, consciousness, and breathing
- Body scan meditation involves focusing on different body parts, seeing how they feel, and relaxing them
- Guided meditation is a type of meditation where a guide walks you through the whole process, step-by-step
How Do I Meditate?
Meditation is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Find someplace quiet. Sit or lie down. If it’s late, lie down
- Close your eyes and slowly take deep breaths in and out
- Let go of any thoughts. Only think about your breathing
What Is the Best Kind of Meditation for Anxiety and Sleep?
One of the best kinds of meditation to relieve anxiety and promote better sleep is called Kundalini Awakening.
According to Lexico, Kundalini is “latent female energy believed to lie coiled at the base of the spine.” To awaken this energy inside you, take the following steps:
- Take a seat somewhere quiet and cross your legs
- Take four distinct breaths in, and four breaths out while your belly button pulses toward your spine every time you inhale
- Every time you exhale, release your belly button
- On every inhale and exhale, it’s optional to silently say the mantra, Sat nam, meaning “truth identified.”
- Finally, clasp your hands in prayer for 15 seconds while you inhale and push your palms together tightly
- After 15 seconds, exhale, and release and relax your hands
Repeat this a few times.
What Are Other Kinds of Kundalini Meditation?
Here’s another way to awaken the Kundalini inside you to fall and stay asleep:
- Sit up erect in your bed
- Pucker your lips like there were a quarter between them
- Inhale through your mouth
- Breathe out through your nose
- Repeat steps 1-3 for a minute
If that’s not enough, here’s yet another meditation for relaxation:
While in bed, lie on your back with your heels on the bed. Take long, deep breaths through your nose. As you inhale, extend your toes toward your head and silently say, Sat. As you exhale, point your toes and silently say, Nam. Repeat for three minutes then drift off into a deep sleep.
Shabad Kriya meditation is another way to unleash your inner Kundalini. It helps you fall asleep, relieve anxiety, and even recover from jet lag. As you can see, meditation for anxiety and sleep can change your life. A Kundalini Awakening will leave you feeling less anxious and better-rested. Change your life today; check out our blog for more great articles!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, And Twitter For More Interesting Content Also Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel. If you have faced any supernatural or unexplainable event then you can submit your own story to reach out to more people using our website as a medium.