Former CIA Director John Brennan, who served under Obama for four years, commented on recent revelations of Pentagon UFO videos.
In late 2017, the New York Times leaked information about a secret Pentagon program to investigate UFOs – called “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” (UAPs) to avoid stigmata – as well as a series of videos showing the incredible stunts and accelerations of these unidentified objects.
One of the videos, originally captured in 2004 by Navy pilots, shows a “Tic Tac” shaped craft rapidly ascending as fighter jets approach it about 100 miles from the Pacific coast, which was later known as the “USS Nimitz UFO Incident.”
In a recent interview, conducted by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University:
“I’ve seen some of those videos shot by Navy pilots, and I have to tell you they are quite amazing.”John Brennan
“You have to try to make sure you have as much data as possible in terms of images and also different types of collection, using the technical sensor capabilities available at the time.”
“It is a matter to be approached with an open mind, but always obtaining the greatest amount of data and experiences.”Former director of the Central Intelligence Agency
When asked about his views on the hypothesis that these objects are manned by aliens, Brennan slipped the notion that they could be life forms very different from what we know, even beyond the physical world.
He was asked, “Is there any other lifeform?”
To which, he replied.
Life is defined in many different ways. I think it is a bit presumptuous and arrogant on the part of our species to believe that there is no other form of life anywhere in the universe. What such life (extraterrestrial) could actually be is subjected to various interpretations, “he said.John Brennan
“But I think that some of the phenomena that we will see remain unexplained and could, in fact, be the result of something that we do not yet understand and that could involve some kind of activity that some might say constitutes a different way of life.”John Brennan
Confronted with such a response, the interviewer asked him: “Being an agnostic, don’t you think it is something supernatural?”
To which, John Brennan replied:
“Well, the supernatural is in the eye of the beholder. But it’s not something I would rule out. That is why I am an agnostic instead of an atheist. I just want to leave my mind open about what something could be. Who knows what these things could be“
The latter comes in line with a declassified memo from another government agency, the FBI.
The memo is known as “The Flying Roll Memo”, (File Description: FBI file that talks about an interdimensional origin of flying saucers).
There it is mentioned that UFOs “do not come from another planet as we usually refer to, but rather from an ethereal planet that interpenetrates with ours and we cannot perceive.”
Also affirming that “the bodies of the visitors, and also their ships, materialize automatically upon entering a certain vibratory range of matter.”
Here are the translated points that are indicated in the capture of the document posted above:
1)Some of the discs are manned, others are remotely controlled.
2) Their mission is peaceful and they are planning to settle in this world.
3) The visitors are humanoid, and are taller in height.
4) They ARE NOT disembodied people from Earth, they come from their own world.
5) They do NOT come from another “planet” as we usually refer to, but rather from an ethereal planet that interpenetrates with ours and we cannot perceive.
6) The bodies of the visitors, and also their ships, materialize automatically upon entering a certain vibratory range of matter.
7) Disks possess a type of radiant energy, or beam, that can easily disintegrate any attacking ship.
8) The region from which they come is NOT the “astral plane”, but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Those who study esoteric subjects will understand these terms.
9) It is unlikely that we will be able to establish radio communication with them, but possibly by radar if a signal system can be conceived for that device.
They are able to re-enter the ethereal at will and disappear from our visual field without leaving a trace.