There have been various theories related to the moon that circulated around the globe after the first Apollo mission. Various questions were raised, including whether the first group of members encountered aliens there. There are many who still believe that NASA has never visited the moon. However, the majority of people are in favor of the six lunar landing missions.
It is stated by the NASA whistleblower that NASA has been concealing the existence of artificial structures on the Moon. Among the whistleblowers was Dr. Ken Johnston, who revealed that on the lunar surface, astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and advanced machinery. There was even technology that was capable of altering gravity.
Dr. Ralph Kennedy Johnston, Sr. was born at Fort Sam Houston, US Army Air Corps Base in San Antonio, TX, in 1942. He, along with his other three Civilian Astronaut Consultant Pilots at NASA, trained Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins for the Apollo 11 Mission.
Moreover, Dr. Ken Johnston is a retired aerospace engineer, a former active duty US Marine, and now termed as a “NASA Whistleblower.” He denied accepting this term as he believed that he was only providing the general public with information that they ought to know.
For the past 40 years, NASA has been accused by other scientists, engineers, and technicians of data withholding and cover-ups. There is an increase in the number of people who believe that NASA is suppressing information concerning anomalous space objects and fabricating proof of artifacts on the Moon and Mars. NASA has also been accused of denying the fact that signs of life were found during the Viking mission in the mid-1970s.
According to Dr. Johnston, the Apollo astronauts were able to successfully return to Earth with photographic evidence of the lunar objects they discovered. Johnston stated that NASA had ordered the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) to trash the EVA images, but he refused. When he made his revelations public, he was fired from the agency right away.
In a 2007 press release, Kay Ferrari, JPL’s Director of the SSA program, asked Dr. Johnston to resign. It was Johnston’s “being quoted as criticizing NASA in Hoagland’s new book, “Dark Mission,” that made her ask Johnston to resign from the SSA Program.
In response, when Dr. Johnston refused to leave, as indicated in the news release, Ferrari reportedly chose to arbitrarily remove him from the SSA Program, invoking First Amendment protections of free expression provided to all NASA personnel, even those at JPL.
After his sudden dismissal from the JPL, he indicated that he was fed up with the fact that the U.S. government had been hiding crucial evidence of ancient extraterrestrial cities on the Moon for more than four decades. Low-quality images that were in the book showed images of ruins, glass domes, stone towers, and castles dangling in the air.
“I have nothing to lose. I have quarreled with NASA and I got fired.”Dr. Ken Johnston
Credibility of Dr. Ken Johnston
Despite providing his credentials, certificates, and awards, including his doctoral certificate, Dr. Johnston was targeted continuously by the American space journalist James Oberg. Dr. Johnston got his doctoral certificate from the Reform Baptist Theological Seminary of Denver, granted in 1985.
Oberg made ridiculous claims, starting from that Dr. Johnston wasn’t in charge of the photos he had taken at NASA’s Lunar Receiving Laboratory to attacking his doctorate degree itself, which is odd for someone who claims to want to “move on to other things.” Over the phone, Oberg was trying to find something against Dr. Johnston that would make him look bad while pretending that he had never even met him at all.
Almost 3,000 hours were spent by Dr. Johnston as a space pilot without ever going into space. To learn how to control and fly the Lunar Module, he served as a test conductor for the Lunar Landing Mission.
According to Dr. Johnston, around 30,000 people were dismissed after the first moon landing since research and development were no longer required. His next position was at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory’s Data and Photo Control Department, where he was in charge of all data and photographic information generated by lunar missions.
Statements Made By Dr. Ken Johnston On Aliens
Dr. Ken Johnston shared a lot of information about the Apollo Mission and aliens with the New Indian Express during his visit to Hindustan International School and University (India) in 2017.
– Do you believe that aliens exist?
– Yes. Don’t you? Your ancient history suggests that extraterrestrials came to our planet. Back in 1958, we unearthed proof that Eisenhower did meet with extraterrestrials. There is so much evidence not only to prove that there are aliens, but also that they have an impact on this planet.
– How did you develop an interest in aliens and space?
– Back in those days, I would watch series like Buck Rogers in the 25th Century and Flash Gordon. I wanted to go to space. My father was a pilot and I wanted to be one too.
– And then you went on to train Neil Armstrong
– Not just Neil Armstrong. We were a team of four and our job was to test the lunar mission module in the vacuum chambers to ensure that the systems were safe to be taken to space. In the process, we trained Neil, Buzz and Michael to land it on the moon.
– What is your take on the ‘moon landing – faked’ controversy?
– (Laughs) We still have people who think that Earth is flat. Once a reporter told Buzz Aldrin that he didn’t go to the moon and he punched him. Even the latest satellite pictures show the same lunar footprints.
– How did you manage to get first-hand information about extraterrestrials?
– Once we were done with the first three missions, I was put in charge of photographing and documenting their exact location. One day, my boss ordered me to destroy these images. I reminded him that the government had paid for them and that they should be made public to which he replied, “No. Get rid of it. I don’t care what you think.”
– But why?
– Because there were elements in the pictures that were unexplainable. You can now download them for free from my website. You can see the lunar anomalies too. It looks like something has been smudged out. Way before Photoshop, they would paint things out.
Once, when I walked into the photo lab, I saw a woman painting something out. She called herself a ‘stripper’ and said that she was paid for it. This really upset me as I was in charge of keeping a record of things. I guess that’s why they call me a whistleblower.
– How transparent is NASA?
– People like me, who’ve gotten into trouble with NASA, have a different expansion for the acronym — Never A Straight Answer.Dr. Johnston interview with the New Indian Express
Source: New Indian Express