The Deadliest Bigfoot Encounters- Soldiers Killed, Human Abductions And Report By President Roosevelt

According to several tales from eyewitnesses, despite Bigfoot being enormous and powerful, they are generally described as gentle giants. These are elusive, cautious creatures that, despite their physical strength, appear to be more terrified of us than we are of them, retreating as we approach, and the general conclusion is that, if they exist, they are neither particularly dangerous nor malicious. Yet, in certain instances, it appears that these enormous monsters live up to their scary looks. In this article, we will examine some of the more frightening and hazardous Bigfoot encounters with these normally purportedly peaceful woodland dwellers.

Terrifying Bigfoot Encounters When 5 Soliders Were Killed By a Bigfoot

The earliest tale of a hostile Bigfoot dates back to the nineteenth century. Several publications, including the edition of Feb 9, 1829, of “The Statesman and the Connecticut Sentinel“, reported an apparent attack by a “hairy giant” in the Okefenokee Swamp of the U.S. state of Georgia. Two guys, accompanied by a young boy, had evidently wandered into the marsh to explore.

They returned home after being frightened by the giant footprints, which measured 18 inches long and 9 inches wide, and were discovered in a deeper portion of the marsh. Local hunters got intrigued by the story, and one of the men who had seen the tracks led them to the location where the wanderers had spotted the footprints.

Supposedly, they pursued the footprints deeper into the woods for several days after discovering some traces of them. During one evening in camp, the company apparently had a terrifying encounter with a powerful creature that attacked them from the brush. In the ensuing struggle, five soldiers and the creature were killed if the reports are to be believed.

The Deadliest Bigfoot Encounters- Soldiers Killed, Human Abductions And Report By President Roosevelt

The next minute he was full in their view, advancing upon them with a terrible look and ferocious mien. Our little band instinctively gathered close in a body and presented their rifles. The huge being, nothing daunted, bounded upon his victims, and in the same instant received the contents of seven rifles. He did not fall alone, nor until he had glutted his wrath with the death of five of them, which he effected by wringing the head from the body. – Writhing and exhausted, at length he fell, with his hapless prey beneath his grasp.

Upon the examination of the carcass of the beast, it was determined to be 13 feet tall and clothed with thin hair. The terrified men retreated out of fear that its death would bring other animals to the region. Both the unknown beast and their deceased soldiers were left. Whether this event actually occurred or not, the Okefenokee Swamp has long been associated with tales of Bigfoot-like monsters from Native American tribes and sightings of such creatures up to the current day.

One Of The Bigfoot Encounters Published in a Newspaper in 1895

Loren Coleman, a cryptozoologist, came across another report. The narrative is from an article called Terror in the Woods, which appeared in the San Francisco newspaper “The Call” on November 27, 1895. It is a fairly dramatic and horrific description of numerous lumbermen who went missing or were brutally slaughtered by a wild beast in Northern California. In November of 1895, according to legend, a lumberman emerged from the bush and told tales of missing men and a hairy wild man running amok. The article is further mentioned:

A lumberman who returned from the forest in the north of the State brings the most harrowing intelligence of the doings of a wild man in the lumber region of the west branch. He states that great consternation has been caused and a large number of lumbermen have left the camps and returned to their cities rather than face the monster. For over two months quite a number of men have disappeared from the camps and when found bore the semblance of having had an encounter with some wild animal, their bodies in every instance having been terribly mangled and torn. A lumberman who returned to a camp a little north of this city a week ago startled all by stating that while at work he had been attacked by this wild man, and it was only by the help of his ax that he had been able to defend himself from the murderous attacks. Since that time he has been seen by the crews several times, but on their approach, he fled into the deep woods with the speed of a deer. He is described as being so nearly like an animal that it is almost impossible to detect him from one. He has a long, shaggy beard, and is covered with a huge, skin coat. The general belief is that he is a sportsman who has become lost in the deep forests, and after wandering around for weeks has gone hopelessly crazy, and already there have been over half a dozen instances of a similar character in the State.”

Bigfoot Encounters Published by the Former President “Theodore Roosevelt”

Another early report was published in 1892 in a book written by none other than former president and rugged outdoorsman Theodore Roosevelt himself, called The Wilderness Hunter. In one entry in the book, Roosevelt describes the frightening encounter of a frontiersman called only Bauman, who was allegedly out with a partner at an isolated area of Montana’s Wisdom River to do some trapping.

The men made a makeshift camp and went out to trap, and when they returned found that not only had their packs been ripped open and rummaged through while they were away, but that their lean-to had also been destroyed. The men perhaps foolishly decided to stay, and merely rebuilt the lean-to and tidied up the camp, and that night Bauman supposedly was awoken by something crashing through the brush and an oppressive, foul stink.

Bauman grabbed his rifle and shot out into the night, after which the creature reportedly scampered off. The following morning, the men made preparations to leave, deciding that they had had enough of the strange goings on. Bauman allegedly gathered up their traps while his partner went on ahead to set up a new camp farther down the river, but when Bauman arrived he was met with the grisly sight of his friend dead, his neck twisted all the way around, and horrific bite marks on his throat. Although this could have just as easily been a bear attack as a Sasquatch attack and was probably just meant to be a good yarn, it is a curious account nevertheless.

The late 19th century also brought with it several stories of often violent abductions carried out by hairy humanoids. One such account was from a lumberjack named Bourne, who claimed to have been kidnapped by a tall, hairy humanoid around 8 feet in height, with long, brown hair, as he had been on his way to meet his fiancee in the District of Isère, in France.

Bourne claimed that the creature had slung him over its shoulders and brought him to a cave populated by similar beasts, all of which chattered with each other in some strange language. Bourne claimed to have been held captive in the cave for about an hour before he was able to distract the creatures and escape.

Incidents Where Bigfoots Got Fascinated by Women

Serphine Long, a Canadian teenager of 17 years of age, was reputedly abducted by a huge male Bigfoot while climbing on Morris Mountain in British Columbia in 1871. According to the woman, she was held hostage by the Bigfoot and its family for approximately a year, during which she claims to have been raped by the huge male before the abductor abruptly abandoned her back where she had vanished. Shortly thereafter, it was reported that she gave birth to a malformed child.

Interestingly, this is not the only account of a Bigfoot abduction apparently seeking romantic ties with humans. A 19-year-old woman called Oksana Terletskaya was supposedly kidnapped by a hairy wild guy after becoming lost in the bush, according to a more recent account. The young woman reported that she heard a strange animal resembling an orangutan making a chuffing sound when she was picking raspberries for her lunch.

After reportedly screaming and passing out, the girl awoke in a cave with the sounds of a nearby stream and shafts of light penetrating the darkness from above. The odd, ape-like creature was sitting next to her, mockingly smiling with its teeth exposed. When Oksana regained consciousness, she learned she was imprisoned and the creature’s “wife.” Whenever it left the cave, it would roll a massive boulder across the entrance to prevent her from escaping, and it would generally return with berries or raw meat for her to consume.

The monster had an evident interest in the girl’s CD player, as it would listen to music through the headphones. When the device’s batteries inevitably ran out, he reportedly became very distraught and had quite a tantrum. The monster, whom Oksana had dubbed “Tang,” then went out for a bit and returned with a fresh set of batteries, which she assumed he had stolen from a store.

This gave Oksana optimism that the cave might not be so far from civilization, giving her hope for a future escape. As the weather grew cooler and the seasons changed, Tang would bring her warm garments from an unknown source. Curiously, this was later corroborated by the report of a tractor driver who weirdly stated that a wild man snatched his garments.

When Oksana started a fire in the cave, Tang was said to be both captivated and scared by the fire, as if he had never seen such a thing before, but he gradually overcame his anxiety and sat next to her by the fire. When Oksana came down with a cold, Tang went into the forest and returned with what appeared to be therapeutic roots and herbs.

Luckily, one day as Tang left the cave to run errands, he did not seal the boulder as securely as normal. Oksana squeezed through the gap and found that she had been held captive for around one year. Mentally unstable by her ordeal and unable to readjust to ordinary routine, she was taken to a mental hospital, where she told her doctor about her incredible experience.

Oksana apparently fell into a deep depression when no one believed her and began warning others that the creature knew wherever she was and would return for her. One day, the girl mysteriously vanished from her room, and other patients allegedly said that a big, hairy creature abducted her during the night. It is uncertain how much of this story is accurate, but it is nonetheless intriguing.

According to a report from 1920, a young couple was caring for animals in the Sierra Morena mountains near Lézignan, Spain, when the wife was allegedly snatched by an ape-like monster while washing clothes beside a stream. She was then held captive and repeatedly raped by the creature; when she finally escaped and made her way back home, she allegedly gave birth to a strange, hairy child who would be named Anica and dubbed “the daughter of the orangutan”. The baby was allegedly deformed, with long arms, a hairy body, and an “ape-like mouth.”

Bigfoots Kidnapping Humans Seeing Them As Food

There are further reports of Bigfoot abductions throughout the 1920s. In 1928, a Native American trapper in British Columbia, Canada, said he was kidnapped by a Sasquatch while resting in the middle of the night. According to him, he was dragged around three kilometers through the difficult countryside before being violently dropped to the ground and finding himself surrounded by perhaps twenty of the massive beasts.

The presence of scattered human bones surrounding him prompted the trapper to believe that the animals intended to consume him. The monsters allegedly surrounded him and poked, pushed, and pulled at his garments, which appeared to bewilder them.

After some while, the beasts lost interest and the trapper managed to escape their grasp by making a break for it. These odd occurrences continue well past the 1920s. In 1957, a man in a remote Chinese village claimed to have heard his daughter crying for help and rushed to discover an 8-foot-tall hairy hominid dragging her away.

The father courageously took a stick and pursued his children while beating the beast as hard as he could. The terrified animal eventually abandoned the child and attempted to flee, but reportedly became mired in deep muck. Other terrified locals arrived and mercilessly beat the beast to death.

It is unknown what occurred next in this story or what the monster intended to do with its prize. In another report from 1962, an Ohio woman said she was abducted by a gang of Bigfoot after they constantly visited her family’s home when she was 12 years old.

The unknown creatures had become accustomed to approaching the house and abducting the girl during the night. In a few instances, the father had entered the room armed with a 12-gauge shotgun and fired at the animals with no effect. The tallest of the animals reportedly measured 14 feet in height. She described the creature as follows:

His hair was long and about the same texture as mine as I recall. The hair on all of them was about the same shade of brown, like the color of the decomposed wood layer in the forest. I could see skin around his eyes that was tanned looking and where there was facial hair it was more sparse with glimpses of skin showing through that area as well. I couldn’t make out a neck. His chin was broad, his teeth were about the size of the nail on my middle finger but they were more flat and he had a mouthful of them meaning the width of his “bite” was wide. His mouth was wide enough to show most of them. His eyes were dark with some white around them, less so than human eyes. They were kind with crows feet at the outer edge of them. His skin was weathered like anyone who spent much time outside, like a farmer. His shoulders were very broad though I did see his collar bone on one side which looked thick compared to a humans. He was muscular and heavily built but in no way fat. There was an adult female and others who were almost as big as the female but didn’t seem to be young or old.

More Accounts of Bigfoots Attacking Humans

Another recent incident of an alleged Bigfoot attack occurred in 1965 in Monroe County, Michigan, with a 17-year-old girl named Christina Van Acker and her mother. There was a report of a tremendous thump that shook the automobile as they traveled.

Fearing they could have hit a human or animal, they pulled over to investigate. A huge arm wrapped in black hair reportedly rushed in through the window when Christina rolled it down, grabbed her head, and bashed it so hard against the car door that she passed out.

Christina’s mother’s screams may have scared it and sent it screaming off into the woods, so we don’t know how far it had planned to take this attack. The mother would say the creature was an ape-like creature with hair covering its body, standing about 7 feet tall, and that it had “growled like a rabid dog.”

Mount Tallac in South Lake Tahoe, Northern California, is the site of a recent Bigfoot attack on 48-year-old hiker Jason Richardson. He believes that he heard what sounded like a human “baby voice” in his abdomen at one point during his journey. He claims he ran to the location of the noise, where he claims he was beaten over the head and lost consciousness, and subsequently discovered blood dripping from his back, leading him to conclude that the sound had come from a real infant abandoned in the bush.

He claims he awoke in some kind of grotto with a wounded and severely injured skull. There were two “bear-like things” nearby, and they were making a series of guttural growls that sounded eerily familiar to what he had heard just before he blacked out. According to Richardson, the creatures had a somewhat human appearance and were covered in thick, red hair; their feet, he said, were much hairier.

They were between eight and ten feet tall, and Richardson, who was terrified, wondered whether he was hallucinating. Attempting to move, he discovered that his hands and feet were bound with vines or some other plant material. His description became ever more outlandish as the monsters got closer. He accounted:

Then they approached me, and I pissed my pants, literally. I am not ashamed to say this, I was so fearful I had no idea if this was it you know? That’s when I saw their heads. Their necks were hairless and they reminded me of vultures. Their heads had red hair, but also black feathers or I don’t know what it was, but it looked like feathers to me. Their eyes were dark, very dark and big as they got close to me.

The creatures then allegedly became quite hostile, pulling him through the floor and beating him repeatedly. Then they went off and came back with a bunch of implements made of stone and wood. While they were able to release his feet and hands, he was too terrified to take even a single step. Richardson said he felt something hit him from behind as the animals lifted him up and threw him out of the cave.

He didn’t hesitate for a second and bolted as fast as his legs would take him. He looked at his watch and saw that 10 hours had gone by since he was taken by his mysterious captors. Richardson wondered if he was hallucinating when he wrote this.

According to a report by The Crypto Crew, a witness named “William” was out hunting with his brother-in-law JT when the two encountered a UFO. They were inspecting the region for potential hunting places because they had recently been granted authorization to hunt deer on a prime piece of private land.

They were walking along the border of a vast cornfield when they felt watched and pursued. None of them was able quite to put their finger on it, but they were both convinced that they weren’t alone in the wilderness. They attempted to brush it off as nervousness, but something strange happened on the way back to their pickup. Witness accounted:

As we were going to our truck, we had to cross this narrow pathway with high sides on our left & right. After thinking about it, it was the perfect ambush site. When we got a little into this pathway, we could hear growling coming from the high ground above us on both sides. Then a large rock about the size of a standard cinder block came crashing in behind us. We stopped, frozen in disbelief. JT asked me if I heard that, which I gave him the yes signal. At this time we still had our face masks on so we promptly took them off. That’s when there was another growl, only this one was much more threatening. We left without pause and never did go back to that farm. I told the farm owner about our experience & he affirmed that there had been strange things going on there since he was a small child. He told me of a Bigfoot sighting that his family had encountered only a couple months prior to our event.

Another account is from the summer of 2014 in Kalkaska County, Michigan, and it originates from the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization’s (BFRO) archives. After his family had departed the secluded cabin where they were staying, the witness started getting ready to head home with his grown son.

Tall pines, mixed hardwood woodlands, and marsh surround the cabin. He always starts his bizarre tale as he hosed off the cabin with bleach before departing. He claims that unexplained rocks had struck his cabin before, but never with such force. About the terrifying chain of events, he stated:

It was getting late in the day, there was about a half hour to 45 minutes of daylight left, when I heard what sounded like a stone or something hitting a fallen over shed that was to my left & behind me about 10 to 15 feet away. That caught my attention right away because I had thought just before that something or somebody may be messing with me because as I would turn to my left to reach down to pump more pressure in the pump sprayer I noticed a small stone about the size of a nickel slowly come to rest a couple of feet from my pump sprayer. I took a long steady look around me & saw nothing that stood out, but I was on a mission – I wanted to get the cabin bleached so I could leave for home. I then started the generator to get the water pressure up so I can rinse off the bleach. I grabbed the hose & started rinsing. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. I would often turn & look real quick behind me and then I seen the ferns parting, coming in my direction but not directly at me & a stone came to rest. I thought maybe my son might be messing with me because I have told him about a lot of strange things that have happened up here. So I yelled for him to knock it off. Then it happened again, another stone & another. I went around to the front of the cabin to shut off the generator which is on the front porch. I noticed my son was sitting in my truck about 30 feet away from the opposite side of the cabin where I was rinsing the bleach off, messing with his i-phone with the window up. I shut off the generator & was walking towards the truck as a stone hit & rolled off the front porch. I rushed to the truck to get him to get in the cabin. He thought I was joking at first. Then he seen I was serious then he experienced it himself. We got in the cabin, it was last light, I could still see out the windows and stones were still being tossed & now they were hitting the cabin but not hitting the windows. As I sat at the dinning room table I seen something large & dark move fast from the other side of my driveway to behind my truck. I grabbed my 44 mag, reached in my pocket and sounded the truck alarm to scare it off. By then it was real dark out so I closed the drapes. My son went to his bedroom and his bedroom wall was hit. The cabin was at times being hit by stones on at least 3 sides within seconds of each other. There had to be at least 3 throwing stones. My son was terrified. My son counted at least 19 stones hitting the cabin, it is not uncommon to have my walls or door hit very hard & I mean whopped hard after dark, it will shake the log cabin & it scares the HELL out of anyone there.

The BFRO’s field researcher, Kim Fleming, revealed a few more details. The creature that was lurking around the cabin was said to be between 6 and 7 feet tall, weigh between 400 and 500 pounds, walk upright on two feet, and be covered in black or extremely dark brown hair. Furthermore, she discovered that this sort of ominous behavior had been occurring at the cabin ever since it was constructed.

The witness also reported intimidating activity while building the cabin. He was in a trailer on the property, alone, when “something slapped the trailer just above the door.” He could hear “something walking outside…on 2 feet… and it dragged a stick or something along the outside of the trailer” while walking around it. Scrape marks were found the next morning along with a “giant hand print” left in the moss just above the door. A large stick was also found lying on the tongue of the trailer. Moss had grown on much of the trailer over time. I met with a neighbor a few weeks after this incident who verified the hand print in the moss above the door of the trailer and a second time, above the door of the cabin. Marks left by what they believed to be a branch that was scraped along the outside of the trailer. This happened while the witness was in the process of building the cabin. The witness had asked him to come over and see what happened to the trailer. The neighbor stated, “I don’t believe in bigfoots, but if there was such a thing, that hand print is the kind of print it would have.” He described it as “huge!” The witness also reported a sighting by a friend while hunting on the property. That friend has never returned to hunt on the property since his experience.

A Few More Accounts Were Found On Reddit

From Reddit user, “SteelwoolWombat” in the state of Pennsylvania emerges an unusual account. On December 3, 2013, he went deer hunting at the crack of dawn on Pennsylvania State Game Lands 229 in Schuylkill County, outside of Tremont, in search of a decent place to place his stand.

As he walked, he noticed a foul odor in the air that smelt like “hot dumpster juice in the middle of August.” He was unable to identify the source of the odor, so he chose to ignore it and continue walking. As he approached a ridge, pyrotechnics would begin, which he describes as follows:

I followed the path to my spot, which was down over the ridge from the garbage smell. Roughly maybe 40 feet down, that leads into a grass field where I would sit. I set up my seat, get settled in for about 2 minutes. That’s when the rocks started coming down the ridge. First rock, startled me, causing me to turn on my light again, scanning the field hoping to see eye reflection of a deer but nothing was there. I sat back down. Another rock comes down the ridge. This time I stand up go out into the grass field with flashlight and the pistol that I carry while hunting. Scanned again, nothing, purposely waited in the field for about 5 minutes. Now I’m getting angry, assuming another hunter is messing with me because I’m in “their” spot. I sit down again. The 3rd rock, sounding larger than the others, comes tumbling down the ridge. I don’t get up this time. Not 2 minutes after that, another rock, not tumbled but sounded as though it was thrown off the ridge and landed in the field. Now fuck it, I’m pissed. I gathered up my gear, and started back up the trail to the ridge. I get on top of the ridge, scanning with my light the whole time, nothing, no eyes, no other hunter. I get to the spot where I smelled the hot garbage. Nothing. The smell is gone. Finally, it clicked in my head. It may not have even been another person. Possibly something else. I’ve heard other stories of people’s Bigfoot experiences, a lot of which remark about how bad they smell. I all but ran out of the woods. And to top it all off, no other vehicles were in the parking area when I got out of the woods.

Another account came from a person living in Kentucky. He had apparently been exploring the woods in search of medicinal plants when he was suddenly pelted with pebbles. He narrated the incident as follows:

I stopped to search the ground and saw a small stone roll past me. I look up and saw another land about 6 feet from me. At 1st I’m thinking nothing of it but was just curious to figure out what was going on. I move on uphill about 100 feet and again small stone lands beside me. I start looking around again and then all of a sudden it was just raining down small stones all around me. By small I mean really small like pebbles almost. The hair on my neck stands up and I get a terrible “I’m in danger” kind of feeling. I immediately start heading down off mountain while loads of little rocks are falling around me . I kept thinking I saw shadows or something moving quickly between the trees but never actually saw whatever it was. I have to add that I was on my own private property and no one around for miles and miles. It’s a very, very secluded area and none of the rocks actually hit me.

These incidents are extremely terrifying and what’s your take on them? Let us know in the comment section.

Shop amazing Alien Merchandise at our store, Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, And Twitter For More Interesting Content Also Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel. If you have faced any supernatural or unexplainable event then you can submit your own story to reach out to more people using our website as a medium.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Post
Underwater UFO Near Lake Titicaca

Witnesses Report A UFO Submerged And Re-Emerged From Lake Titicaca

Next Post
Skeleton Of The Giant Of Odessos Found In Bulgaria Did The Giants Really Existed 

Skeleton Of The Giant Of Odessos Found In Bulgaria: Did The Giants Really Existed? 

Related Posts