The Bizarre Military Encounters With Huge Mothership UFO Hovering Over World’s Ocean With Physical Effects

There have been an endless number of UFO sightings over the decades all around the world, and some of the sightings floating out there have been witnessed by skilled military personnel. The strangest of all is when these mysterious objects appear to have a physical impact on the people who witness them. These Mothership UFO are of great dimensions and are equipped with highly advanced technologies. There have been several experiences with something very enormous and odd in the great expanses of our world’s oceans, which have caused bodily repercussions for those who have encountered them.

Mothership UFO
Mothership UFO

In the November 1981 issue of Flying Saucer Review, a witness sent a letter directly to the magazine claiming to have had a bizarre and horrifying encounter over the ocean with a gigantic cigar-shaped unidentified flying object. According to the unidentified witness, she was working for NATO as an English-language secretary in Paris at the time of the incident, and was on a military-sanctioned mission aboard an Air Canada DC-8 aircraft. The witness was traveling from Paris to Canada with fifty NATO staff members who were going to Ottawa for the NATO Ministerial Meetings. The plane was flying over the Atlantic Ocean at the time, and the witness was in a window seat staring out at the sky when she noticed something unusual and enormous.

I was just reaching down to take a book from my hold-all, and was astonished to glimpse below the ‘plane something dark and absolutely tremendous that stood out in vivid contrast to the brightness all around. I could not believe my eyes. I pressed close to the window in unbelief and there, almost beneath the DC-8, was a gigantic dark grey ‘torpedo’. It seemed menacing and frightening, and I had the impression that it was stationary. It was utterly unlike anything that I had ever seen in my whole life. It looked as though made of steel. No portholes or windows were visible. No wings or projections. Nothing but the long perfect torpedo form, with its bullet-shaped head, and the rear end which was cut off sharply and squarely. The monster – and I emphasize that it was this terrifying size that impressed me – was well below us. I thought maybe 2,000 meters or so below us, but of course I had no way of being able to gauge this or to estimate the size of the thing. I looked down again quickly at the monster, and saw that a swathe of tiny clouds was beginning to pass over it, though it remained visible through them for a few seconds before being lost to my sight.

Anonymous witness

It seemed as if no one else in the flight had seen the enormous object because when the witness looked around the mostly empty plane, she saw that other passengers were either asleep or engaged in reading book. The witness was greatly disturbed by what she spotted moments ago. Afraid that no one would believe her and that she would be mocked, she chose not to mention anything at the time.

At that time, she was not aware of the UFO phenomenon, so she was a bit frustrated and confused about what she had spotted, but after a few years, she read several books about UFOs, which made her realize that she wasn’t crazy. Hence, she was even convinced that she had spotted a UFO. She would also start to think that the object she had seen was related to something even scarier that had happened after the strange object sighting.

Strange UFO Hovering Over Our World's Ocean
Strange UFO Hovering Over Our World’s Ocean

After my glimpse of the monster ‘torpedo,’ I sat there brooding on it for half an hour or so, as I recall, when suddenly the DC- 8 started to shudder and pitch up and down violently, nosing steeply upwards, then steeply downwards, and this went on for a long, long time. I might explain that I had often encountered turbulence and ‘air-pockets’ when travelling by airplane, but it had never been anything remotely like this. This was as though we were in a gigantic lift that was shooting up and down madly. And, as though that was not enough, there now came a succession of reports like cannon-fire or thunder, filling the cabin. 

Meanwhile the plane continued to shudder and ‘buck’ violently, and each time it came down I had the sensation that it was going to break in half. Throughout all this, everybody in the passenger’s cabin sat there petrified, absolutely silent, white-faced. After a while of this, I felt such panic that I rushed up front in search of a stewardess, and shouting “What’s going on? I’m scared!” I lifted a curtain in front of what seemed to be a sleeping-berth, and found a stewardess lying on the bed there, her hands covering her eyes as though she were weeping. She gave no response to my shouts, and all around there was total silence still, apart from the sound of the engines, overlaid by the repeated ‘claps of thunder’ and the continued bucking up and down of the plane.

I went back to my seat, and suddenly found myself bathed in perspiration. Every pore in my body seemed to be hard at work. And yet I noticed that the light dress I was wearing was still completely dry. A second time, I ran forward to the stewardesses’ quarters but there was nobody there. I hammered on the door leading to the cockpit, and shouted again, asking what was happening, as I was scared to death. The other stewardess came out and looked at me as though I were an idiot, and for a while said nothing. Then, calmly, she announced ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, do not be alarmed: the cabin is being depressurized.’ Shortly afterwards, the Captain was heard to make the same announcement.

Anonymous witness

In spite of the fact that she had no prior knowledge about UFOs, she now believes that the two occurrences are closely linked. Her suspicions extend to the possibility that the crew was trying to hide something related to the incident.

I should like very much to know whether all that I have just described, about the violent behavior of the aircraft and the loud reports, is explicable as being due to the process of ‘depressurization’ and, if so, what are the circumstances that are likely to have made it necessary for such alarming and drastic steps to be taken? Is this sort of thing usual and normal – as the calm behaviour of the second-mentioned stewardess seemed to indicate? And why, in that case, had the other stewardess – as it seemed – been weeping? Was this simply because she, like all the rest of us, found the turbulence just a bit too alarming? ‘Or is it possible that she was still suffering from shock after seeing the gigantic ‘torpedo’? It certainly would be interesting to know the answers to these questions.

As for the plane’s crew, there was only the one stewardess who seemed upset. What is certain is that the pilots up in the nacelle certainly would have had abundant time in which to see the ‘cigar,’ as it cut slightly diagonally across their route from their port side and well below them. No explanation or comment whatsoever about the ‘cigar’ was given by the Captain or any other crew member, and no statement was made by the authorities when we landed in Canada. We were flying under NATO auspices and in that sense we were under military control. In such circumstances it would not be surprising if the cockpit crew and the stewardesses were less forthcoming about a UFO than perhaps they might have been, were it an ordinary passenger flight.

Anonymous witness

Another incident involving a similarly massive craft that purportedly caused physical damage to a military vessel occurred on July 2, 1971, in the Bermuda Triangle, southeast of Florida. The USS John F. Kennedy CVA-67 aircraft carrier was returning to Norfolk, Virginia on this day after completing a two-week operational readiness drill in the Caribbean, where they were to take some time off before moving off for six months of service in the Mediterranean. This account’s key witness, who reported it to the National UFO Reporting Center, was assigned to the communications center at the time, where he was monitoring teletypes printing Fleet Broadcasts.

 USS John F. Kennedy CVA-67 aircraft carrier
USS John F. Kennedy CVA-67 aircraft carrier

At around 8:30 p.m. on this evening, his equipment suddenly began malfunctioning, and he quickly discovered that all ship-wide communications were down. After this, someone started yelling that something was hovering over the ship, and when he and several other people climbed up, they witnessed something their training had never prepared them for. It was similar to a Mothership UFO

As we looked up, we saw a large, glowing sphere. Well, it seemed large, however, there was no point of reference. That is to say if the sphere were low; say 100 feet above the ship, then it would have been about two to three hundred feet in diameter. If it said 500 feet about the ship then it would have been larger. At arm’s length it was the size of a beach ball. It made no sound that I could hear. The light coming from it wasn’t too bright, about half of what the sun would be. It pulsated from yellow to orange slowly. We didn’t get to look at for more than about 20 seconds because General Quarters (Battle stations) was sounding and the Communication Officer was in the passageway telling us to get back into the Comm Center. We returned and stayed there (that was out battle station). We didn’t have much to do because all the communication was still out. 

After about 20 minutes, the teletypes started printing correctly again. We stayed at General Quarters for about another hour, then secured. I didn’t see or hear of any messages going out about the incident. Over the next few hours, I talked to a good friend that was in CIC (combat information center) who was a radar operator. He told me that all the radar screens were just glowing during the time of the incident. I also talked to a guy I knew that worked on the Navigational Bridge. He told me that none of the compasses were working and that the medics had to sedate a boatswain’s mate that was a lookout on the signal bridge. I figured this was the one yelling it was God. It was ironic that of the 5,000 men on a carrier, that only a handful actually saw this phenomenon. This was due to the fact that flight Ops had just be completed a short time before this all started and all the flight deck personnel were below resting. It should be noted that there are very few places where you can go to be out in the open air aboard a carrier.

Key witness of the event

Soon after, he learned that not just the communications equipment, but also many other items of technology onboard, including aircraft, had stopped working while the mysterious object loomed overhead. On top of all of this, it appears that “men in trench coats” are already on board, asking witnesses about what they have seen, and that the whole thing is being kept under wraps.

From what I could learn, virtually all electronic components stopped functioning during the 20 minutes or so that whatever it hovered over the ship. The two Ready CAPs (Combat Air Patrol), which were two F-4 Phantoms that are always ready to be launched, would not start. I heard from the scuttlebutt (slang – rumor mill) that three or four “men in trenchcoats” had landed, and were interviewing the personnel that had seen this phenomenon. I was never interviewed, maybe because no one knew that I had seen it. A few days later, as we were approaching Norfolk, the Commanding and Executive Officers came on the closed-circuit TV system that we had. They did this regularly to address the crew and pass on information. During this particular session, the Captain told us how well we did on the ORE and about our upcoming deployment to the Mediterranean. At the very end of his spiel, he said “I would like to remind the crew, that certain events that take place aboard a Naval Combatant Ship, are classified and are not to be discussed with anyone without a need to know”. This was all the official word I ever received or heard of the incident.

Key witness of the event

Another more bizarre incident occurred on October 24, 1989, which involved even more massive aircraft. A report made by a sailor onboard the naval submarine USS Memphis (SSN-698), operating out of Cape Canaveral, Florida. They were on special assignment protecting the Space Program at the time, patrolling roughly 150 miles off the Florida coast when the submarine developed a slew of mechanical issues.

Enigmatic UFO Phenomenon
Enigmatic UFO Phenomenon

Multiple electronic devices started malfunctioning. Communications were completely down, tanks were exploding out of control, navigation was lost, and even the reactor controls were malfunctioning. They surfaced and switched to diesel engines because the situation was extremely perilous. 

It was raining and the entire sky was red like a red neon sign. I saw a large inverted V-shaped UFO off the port side. The executive officer told me to stand fast and he would speak to the captain. In a minute, the captain appeared on the tower and asked me for a distance to the craft. The laser range finder determined the closest point was 200 meters, and the farthest point was 1,000 meters off the port. The UFO was not perpendicular to our ship but at about a 45′ angle.
This huge vessel was over a half-mile across. The UFO made a half-circle around our ship then passed across the stern causing our electronics systems to go crazy. We had permanent damage in communications and the sonar room. As the craft flew over the stern, I could see the rain stop under its red glow. The water seemed to rise almost afoot as the UFO passed over silently. When the UFO finished its swing across the stern it paused – the sky got brighter red and it simply moved off at tremendous speed inside 15 seconds. When the UFO left, our boat returned to normal with the exception of the radio and sonar. We did a quick system check and the captain ordered us to return to reactor power and get underway.

Witness of the event

He goes on to say that when they arrived at port, their superiors took them away and placed them in “protective custody.” They were presented the “official story” and warned they couldn’t talk about what they’d observed in a tense situation.

We reached port in about 7 hours where I was taken into “protective custody.” Two enlisted men and I agreed we had witnessed a real UFO. I was the one who shot it with a laser range finder, so I was the only one that had its exact sizes. I shot that vessel as it hovered and I got solid readings, not spotty like I would on debris. We were in holding for about three hours when an officer from the Air Force arrived and gave us a line of bull about an exploding weather satellite. The Navy then transferred virtually everyone on the crew to new assignments. This included the captain, the executive officer and the entire crew. They were split up which almost never happens unless one of them gets a promotion or a new command, neither of which happened.

Witness of the event

It seems like these incidents are kept confidential, which just adds to the unsettling atmosphere. In any of these examples, what was going on? Is there a presence of these Mothership UFO hovering over our world’s oceans? What message are they trying to convey through these physics-based effects? It’s impossible to determine for sure, and this is a fascinating area of the UFO phenomenon.

Leave us your thoughts in the comment section.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Post
The Pentagon Investigated Alien Abductions Of Military Personnel

The Pentagon Investigated Alien Abductions Of Military Personnel

Next Post
Door On Mars

Nasa Images Show A Door On Mars: Illusion Or Evidence Of Bases On Mars?

Related Posts